7-9 October 2012 at Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Brussels
College Hill Clients Receive a 20% Discount
London, UK and Brussels, Belgium – 13 August 2012 – College Hill invites you to BioPartnering FutureEUROPE™ 2012. BioPartnering FutureEUROPE™ is an evolution of BioPartnering Europe (BPE), the life science industry’s longest-running partnering event, celebrating its 20th year. This year’s event will be held in Brussels, with subsequent annual events taking place in Stockholm and other European capitals.
BPFE will focus on deal-making “in Europe, with Europe, meeting with the world” as seen in the launch of the European Village exhibition, showcasing European countries, regions and bioclusters in a pavilion format.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Christophe Weber, President of GSK Vaccines
• Mene Pangalos, EVP Innovative Medicines, Astra Zeneca
• Mr. Michele Garufi, NicOx Chairman and CEO
• Dr Ricardo Manetti, Head of Negotiations, Business Development and Licensing at Novartis
• Anton Loomans, SVP, General Counsel – Strategic Alliances & Business Development at GSK BIO
Programme highlights include:
• Focus on SMEs through a dedicated programme track featuring workshops and roundtables.
• The Rising Star Award, awarded to an up-and-coming biotechnology company, selected by an independent judging panel of top industry executives.
• A policy track presented by European regulatory officials and a financial track; which will explore regulatory issues, challenges for the biotechnology industry and ways to ensure deals are financed.
• Panel discussions featuring the results of an international survey of C-level biotech executives rating top pharmaceutical companies.
BioPartnering FutureEUROPE™ is supported by the European Commission and backed by biotech innovators, global pharmaceutical leaders and more than 20 European trade associations, EuropaBio, European BioPharmaceutical Enterprises and the European Biotechnology Network.
Dr Robert Lee Kilpatrick, Partner, TVG, said: “Our aim with BPFE is to make Europe more globally competitive in the pharma and biotech arena and we believe that our new model will allow more companies to partner and collaborate with greater ease.”
To register with your 20% discount, please contact Gemma Howe (email@example.com).