Evaluate to Launch World Preview 2013 Edition at Drug Information Association (DIA) Annual Meeting
London and Boston — 13 June 2013 — Patent expirations in 2012 have put the industry through an unprecedented decline in worldwide prescription drug sales in 2012. Now that the pharmaceutical industry has faced the biggest patent cliff it has ever seen, Evaluate Ltd. will examine its effects and what the industry can expect through 2018 in its upcoming annual World Preview report. Evaluate will release the report, which is based on EvaluatePharma® data, on Monday, June 24 in conjunction with the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting in Boston, MA.
The EvaluatePharma World Preview 2013 Edition will include:
• Worldwide prescription and generic drug sales through 2018
• Sales at risk due to patent expirations through 2018
• Sales by therapy area through 2018
• Global pharmaceutical R&D spend
• FDA new drug approval analysis
• Top grossing companies and products by market
• M&A and venture funding analysis
For more information on the 2013 Edition of the World Preview report and to receive your complimentary copy of the Executive Summary, please visit the Evaluate booth #630 at DIA. The summary and full report will be available on the Evaluate web site beginning June 24, 2013. Follow @evaluatepharma on Twitter for a reminder.
Issued for and on behalf of Evaluate Pharma.
To contact the Evaluate Pharma team at College Hill, email email@example.com