On 23 June the UK voted in a referendum to leave the EU. As this process and its ramifications unfold over the coming months and years, Instinctif Partners is helping its clients to steer their businesses successfully through this period of change and uncertainty.
Our top five tips for the short term are:
As a diversified business communications consultancy, our life sciences senior team and experts from other practice areas can provide specific support in:
- Communications strategy development
- Change communications
- Issues and risk audit and mitigation planning
- Defence planning
- Regulatory and policy risk assessment and planning
- Political engagement at member state government and EU institutions level
- Strengthened messaging and brand positioning.
Here is a summary of general Our Brexit Offer.
The immediate reaction of what Brexit means in practical terms from our UK public policy team can be found here:
Here is an Overview of the potential timetable.