Cambridge, UK, 24 October 2019 - Feedback plc (AIM: FDBK, "Feedback" or the "Company"), the specialist medical imaging technology company, announces its full year results for the year to 31 May 2019.
Operational highlights (including post period end)
• Partnership agreement with software development partner, Future Processing, in January 2019
• Appointment of Dr Tom Oakley as CEO in April 2019
• Strategic review of Cadran completed, TexRAD review underway
• Development and launch of BleepaⓇ, a new secure, encrypted medical communication app for clinicians, based on Cadran technology
• TexRAD achieved new contracts from Korea and the USA.
Financial summary (including post period end)
• Reported revenue up 23% to £563,092 (FY2018: £458,389) driven from existing product lines
• Loss before tax of £1.13 million (FY2018: £0.75) due to changes in accounting practices and increased investment in staff as the Company gears up to deliver its new products and strategic direction
• Equity fundraises in November 2018 and August 2019 raised total of £3.375m before expenses, from new and existing investors
• Healthy cash balance as at 31 May 2019
Dr Tom Oakley, CEO of Feedback plc, commented:
"This has been a transformational year for Feedback and we believe that we have the technology and strategy to make a meaningful change in the medical imaging and communications market. Following successful fundraises, we are well positioned to continue to build our team and capabilities to support the roll-out of BleepaⓇ, both in the UK and further afield. We look forward to driving further future growth from this significant opportunity.”
For the full results statement, see https://fbkmed.com/plc-landing-page/
About Feedback plc
Feedback plc (AIM: FDBK) is a specialist medical imaging technology company providing innovative software and systems, through its fully-owned trading subsidiary, Feedback Medical Limited. Its products advance the work of radiologists, clinicians and medical researchers by improving workflows and giving unique insights into diseases, particularly cancer.
Feedback has launched BleepaⓇ, a new secure, encrypted medical communication app for clinicians accessible through smartphones, tablets and desktops that facilitates rapid clinical messaging and review of medical grade imaging for all members of a clinical team, directly from a hospital Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS). For more information on BleepaⓇ, see www.bleepa.com
Issued for and on behlaf of Feedback plc by Instinctif Partners. For more information please contact email@example.com